Monday 12 December 2011

When I grow up, I'd like to be... a serial killer.

Yesterday I posted a question that would determine whether or not you had the potential to be a serial killer. If you have not read it yet, go there, and then come back here for the answer.

But before we get to that...

I have a confession... yes another one... but I guess that's what I do...

A few years ago, I wanted to be a 'serial killer' when I grew up.
DON'T FREAK OUT!!

I'm not, and don't really want to be one either. Actually, I don't want to be one at all.
I just had a bit of a fascination with them. Especially the really intelligent ones. Cos they usually are. I thought how exciting, fun, amazing (can't think of a word that won't make it sound like I'm a total nut!) it would be to be one of those famous serial killers. One of those that leaves clues for the police and still don't get caught. One of those that sends letters to the newspapers about their next crime.

Anyway, I was young and stupid. Very stupid. And you'll be glad to hear that I have grown out of that stage! I can't stand the sight of blood, and get my husband to throw out the spiders because I feel bad killing them, never mind actually murdering someone!

Serial killers are fascinating yes, but only as far as I can study them and get into their brains and better understand what makes them tick. They are very sick people. I have had the opportunity to work with some. Fascinating but very unwell.

Anyone still here?? Hello?




And now for the answer...


Image credit
When the question was paused to serial killers, they all reportedly said that she killed her sister in the hope that the guy would come to the funeral and she could see him again. Serial killers think that way apparently...
You'll be glad to know I didn't get the 'right' answer.

Now if you'll please excuse me, I have a few people I have to remove from my followers list.




Linking up with Diary of a SAHM for IBOT.